Cyber Threat Signal 2021
Original Issue Date:-December 08, 2020
Cyber threat signal 2021 publication is a joint collaborative work of CERT-In along with AusCERT (Australia CERT), KrCERT/CC (South Korea CERT) and Sri Lanka CERT|CC (Sri Lanka CERT) regarding the most pertinent cyber threats that could be witnessed in the year 2021.
The infographic and detailed report including protection mechanisms covering the following:
Global Common Cyber Threat Outlook
- Targeted ransomware attacks becoming more common and more damaging.
National Cyber Threat Outlook
- Transformation of Malspam to Masspearing (Australia, AusCERT)
- Cyber-Attacks due to COVID-19 Pandemic Induced Work Culture (India, CERT-In)
- Surge of second attacks using dark web data leaks (Republic of Korea, KrCERT/CC)
- Increasing sophisticated BEC(Business email compromises) (Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka CERT|CC)
Cyber Threat Signal 2021 full report and infographic are available at: